Edition 30 introduces Reconciliation Australia’s new Narragunnawali: Reconciliation in Schools program partnered by BHP Billiton. Designed to support early childhood, primary and secondary schools in Australia to foster a higher level of knowledge and Pride in Aboriginal Culture.
In this edition, you’ll read about:
- Too cool for schools; introducing our new Narragunnawali: Reconciliation in Schools program.
- Lourdes Hill shares the spirit – commitment to reconciliation stays strong
- Rebbecca Richards reflects on her time at Oxford University and becoming Australia’s first Aboriginal Rhodes Scholar
- Top marks for a Coota boy: Jason Glanville talks about his upbringing, education and passion for improving the life choices for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youngsters.
- The culture of mathematics – All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander learners will be successful in mathematics
Reconciliation News September 2014 File size: 820 KB