Edition 34 welcomes Glen Kelly to the Reconciliation Australia Board of Directors and prepares for the 25th anniversary of the establishment of the Council for Aboriginal Reconciliation.
In this edition, you’ll read about:
- The art of reconciliation: the arts challenge negative stereotypes and generate conversation.
- The diverse RAP community and a growing contingent of arts organisations in the RAP program.
- The Rabbits – Teaching children about the difficult aspects of Australia’s history
- Ethical trade in Indigenous art: it’s part of a reconciled nation
- The positive power of street art for story telling
Reconciliation News December 2015 File size: 316 KB