Edition 46 of Reconciliation News considers the importance of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples’ cultural empowerment, protections and rights – and the better, more beneficial relationships that come as a result.
- Look before you eat – bushfoods producers need you to think about protection, rights and ownership next time you buy
- 20 actions for reconciliation
- 15 years of RAPs – what has the program achieved and where to next?
- Dr Terri Janke talks True Tracks
- Art is our voice – the importance of government support for First Nations art
- Blak, Black, Blackfulla: Language is important but it can be tricky
- Nornie Bero, founder of Mabu Mabu on using more native ingredients in the kitchen
Reconciliation News October 2021 File Size: 7MB