This edition of Reconciliation News has a ‘Caring for Country’ theme, and focuses on First Nations ingenuity, adaptation, and success in the face of this changing world.
In this edition, you’ll read about:
- Victor Steffensen, Tagalaka man and author of the groundbreaking book, Fire Country, to learn about his journey with cultural burning, healing Country, and First Nations knowledge
- Professor Megan Davis, who asks you to test yourself and look beyond the conventional Acknowledgement of Country
- Some of Australia’s biggest sporting moments including First Nations peoples
- First Nations leadership during COVID-19
- The first National Indigenous Fashion Awards, which celebrates creativity and resilience in First Nations design and textiles.
Reconciliation News, October 2020 File size: 4 MB