In this edition, you’ll read about:
- Rachel Perkins’ moving essay, Songs to Live By, about the preservation of Arrernte women’s songs
- Our Narragunnawali: Reconciliation in Education team who have come up with some great tips and questions to ask yourself before you engage with a reconciliation activity
- Dr Harry Hobbs from the University of Technology Sydney, who provides a timely update on the various treaties being negotiated between state governments and local Aboriginal communities
- Gamilaroi man and founder of IndigenousX, Luke Pearson about truth telling, reconciliation and sovereignty
- NRMA Insurance and how they’ve used their RAP to create a project that aligns with their core business, promotes reconciliation and allows them to work with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.
Reconciliation News October 2019 File size: 6 MB