This edition shows several articles about the remarkable events of 2000 and the work of the Council for Aboriginal Reconciliation that made it all happen.
In this edition, you’ll read about:
- The Hon Linda Burney’s memories of the Sydney Bridge Walk
- A reproduced article by the Chair of the Council, Dr Evelyn Scott, along with a selection of images depicting the walks in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Hobart.
- A very different National Reconciliation Week 2020, In This Together
- The partnership between Reconciliation Australia’s Narragunnawali Team and the makers of In my blood it runs, a revealing documentary about an Aboriginal boy coping with school and the complexity of his life
- RAPs – bringing nurture and love. Fred Chaney reflects on the continued positive influence Reconciliation Action Plans have had on Indigenous aspirations, employment and opportunities.
Reconciliation News, May 2020 File size: 3 MB