Every year the Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) Impact report measures the extraordinary impact that RAP organisations are creating for reconciliation.
This report collected data from 1,873 RAP organisations across the network for the July 2022 – June 2023 period.
The 2023 report found marked areas of improvement and collective success across the RAP network:
- 5,404,826 people now work or study in an organisation with a RAP.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in leadership positions in RAP organisations increased to 574.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people on Boards increased to 606.
- 23,268 employees of RAP organisations participated in cultural immersion and 118,049 in face-to-face cultural learning.
- 18,588 formal and informal partnerships between RAP organisations and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisations.