Reconciliation Australia is seeking an early career HR professional, with some experience across human resource management and human resource strategic projects.
The Senior Human Resource Officer position will play a key role in supporting the Human Resource Function, and organisational development as apart of Reconciliation Australia’s dedicated Corporate Services Team.
In this position, you will deliver a broad range of Human Resource services across the organisation, and be involved in various Human Resource, and wider organisational development projects.
You are a motivated, and experienced Human Resources early career professional, passionate about reconciliation in Australia. You have some experience across human resource management, and human resource strategic projects.
You are a highly motivated self-starter with exceptional interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will have strong stakeholder management skills and a high level of attention to detail.
1. Previous experience in a similar role, with exposure to Human Resource Administration, or Human Resource Project Coordination.
2. Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence, negotiate and counsel staff.
3. Ability to work independently and take initiative but, also as an enthusiastic team player working collaboratively with other teams in Reconciliation Australia.
4. Must be reliable, flexible, and able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
5. Relevant tertiary qualifications in HR, business or equivalent.
1. Understanding and awareness of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, cultures, and issues, including the importance of an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment strategy.
Salary and other details
The salary range for this role is $75,000 – $85,000 (Inclusive of 17.5% leave loading) + Superannuation, dependent on experience and qualifications.
This is a fixed-term contract until April 2024.
About Reconciliation Australia
Reconciliation Australia is an independent, national, not-for-profit organisation promoting and facilitating reconciliation by building relationships, respect and trust between the wider Australian community and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Our vision is for a just, equitable and reconciled Australia.
We are committed to improving employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and welcome applications from all Australians, especially those of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent as your cultural and lived experience is central to the work we do.
Applicants for this position should have valid working rights for Australia.
How to apply
Email [email protected] and include your: