Reconciliation Australia is looking for an organised, enthusiastic person to collaborate closely with new and existing RAP partners to strengthen relationships and ensure organisations are prepared for success in the early stages of their RAP journey.
- Location: Sydney, Canberra
- Annual salary: $80,000 – $90,000 Inclusive of 17.5% leave loading.
- Full-time plus flexible working
The Senior Officer (RAP Development) works to ensure organisations are prepared for success in the early stages of their RAP journey. The role works closely with the Program Manager to lead the efficient and effective development of Reflect and Innovate RAPs and to engage with new and existing RAP partners to broaden impact. The role will lead internal projects within the organisation, refining the outcome and impact of the program.
Reconciliation Australia is an independent, national, not-for-profit organisation promoting and facilitating reconciliation by building relationships, respect and trust between the wider Australian community and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Our vision is for a just, equitable and reconciled Australia.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise effectively and build productive relationships with a wide range of stakeholders including government, corporate, sport, education and not-for-profit sectors.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with topics relevant to the development and implementation of Reconciliation Action Plans, including but not limited to, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment, training, and retention strategies; Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander procurement; and employee engagement including cultural competency.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills with experience leading projects and contributing to the strategic direction of a team.
- Proven project management and organisational skills and ability to work with other staff to deliver results in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to review written materials and provide strategic guidance. .
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with an ability to work co-operatively in a team environment and build a positive team culture.
- High level of understanding and awareness of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, cultures and issues, and demonstrated ability to engage key Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander stakeholders in the work of Reconciliation Australia.
- Consulting or professional experience working within the corporate, government, education and not-for-profit sectors.
- Experience utilising data systems (e.g. Salesforce) to drive effective customer engagement.
Salary and other details
The salary range for this role is $80,000 – $90,000 + Superannuation, dependent on experience and qualifications.
How to apply
Email [email protected] and include your: