Reconciliation Australia is looking for a driven and ambitious IT Manager to advise and coordinate our digital evolution.
- Canberra or Sydney
- Annual salary: $95,000 – $110,000 + Superannuation (dependent on experience)
- flexible working environment
Reconciliation Australia is an independent, national, not-for-profit organisation promoting and facilitating reconciliation by building relationships, respect and trust between the wider Australian community and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Our vision is for a just, equitable and reconciled Australia.
We provide a genuinely flexible working environment, additional leave provisions and a supportive close-knit team with offices in Canberra and Sydney.
Reconciliation Australia has undertaken a significant digital transformation process over recent years. The IT Manager will manage the end-to-end IT function within the organisation and will lead internal ICT projects such as the transformation of our Salesforce platform. This role will act as an advisor for the organisation’s digital evolution into the future. This role will work closely with the Chief Operations Officer (COO), each of our teams, and partners/providers.
- At least 5 years demonstrated work experience in Information Technology, with relevant degree.
- Experience in Project management, or coordination
- A demonstrated commitment and willingness to learn about reconciliation between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and other Australians
- Self-motivated with ability to set and lead your agenda and workload with minimal supervision
- A working knowledge of Salesforce, MS365, SharePoint and supporting platforms
- Sound written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and accurately to a broad range of audiences
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, reports, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Experience working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and senior stakeholders
- Experience using project management software and tools (i.e. Asana)
We are committed to improving employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and welcome applications from all Australians, especially those of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent as your cultural and lived experience is central to the work we do.
Applicants for this position should have valid working rights for Australia.
Salary and other details
The salary range for this role is $95,000 – $110,000 + Superannuation, dependent on experience and qualifications, and is a fixed-term contract to 30 June 2023 with extension depending on funding.
How to apply
Email [email protected] your:
- Covering Letter addressing:
- preferred location (Sydney or Canberra); and
- Quoting ref: IT Manager
- Completed RA Cover Sheet, see below.
For further information, please contact [email protected]
Download the job description and cover sheet.