This role will help to provide proactive, professional executive and administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Senior Executive Team (SET).
- Location: Sydney
- Annual salary: $80,000 – $95,000 + Superannuation (pending experience)
- Application closes: Friday, 9th of June
Reconciliation Australia is an independent, national, not-for-profit organisation promoting and facilitating reconciliation by building relationships, respect and trust between the wider Australian community and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Our vision is for a just, equitable and reconciled Australia.
The Executive Assistant provides proactive, professional executive and administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Senior Executive Team (SET). In consultation with the Chief Operating Officer (COO), provide supplies and facilities coordination to the Sydney office, and support other facilities and staff as needed. Provide all administrative and logistical support to the Board of Directors and related activities.
- A commitment and willingness to learn about Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, their cultures and issues affecting them.
- Demonstrated experience as an executive assistant or experienced administrator.
- High level written and communication skills, with demonstrated ability to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong client focused skills when developing and engaging networks in a culturally diverse environment.
- An understanding of the issues affecting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and an ability to communicate appropriately with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Experience with the Microsoft suite of products, video conferencing platforms and project management software.
Salary and other details
The salary range for this role is $80,000 – $95,000 + Superannuation, dependent on experience and qualifications, and is a fixed-term contract to 30th June, 2025 with possibility of extension depending on funding.
How to apply
Please download the Executive Assistant Position Description.
Email [email protected] your:
- Covering Letter addressing:
- the Selection Criteria set out in the Position Description;
- preferred location (Sydney or Canberra); and
- Quoting ref: EA
- Completed RA Cover Sheet.
We are committed to improving employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and welcome applications from all Australians, especially those of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent as your cultural and lived experience is central to the work we do.
Applicants for this position should have valid working rights for Australia.